“The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life.”
– Jane Addams
Wishing everyone a wonderful season of Thanksgiving as we approach Giving Tuesday and can support causes near and dear to our hearts.
Sangha Education Center, our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is opening our end-of-year 2023 appeal for donations and recurring “gifts-in-action” starting today! There are sponsorships option too! We are raising funds for heart-centered learning programs that positively affect the lives of teens and young adults with a range of abilities and needs. Please help to support our mission!
Most of the teens and young adults in our programs have high ability paired with ADHD, Autism, Anxiety/OCD and learning differences such as Dyslexia/Dysgraphia. Sangha Education Center enables participants to find meaning in learning, grow at their developmental pace, and be valued for who they are and how they learn… building knowledge, skills, and friendships.
Given the rise in anxiety and related disabilities amongst young people today, Sangha programs are more important than ever!
- Empowers Sangha teens and young adults in our mentoring and stewardship programs, preventing them from being left behind and falling through the cracks.
- Removes barriers to achievement and related environmental stressors that our young people often experience.
- Prepares our teens and young adults for college/career, helping them to minimize anxiety and thrive into adulthood
- Provides wellness, support and resources to individuals, parents/caregivers, and professionals who work with our young people
- Supports the creation of a warm and welcoming environment where all community members can attain a sense of belonging.
YOUR GIFTS IN ACTION (Monthly Recurring Membership)…
$10 = Provides refreshments for young people participating in our programs
$25 = Contributes to supplies for our Civic Mentoring and Meadow Farm projects
$50 = Enables community members with limited income to engage in Nature & Wellness
Connections to minimize anxiety and bolster well-being
$100 = Hosts monthly Project Stewardship workshops where our young people can participate in
hands-on learning experiences while socializing, building skills and developing friendships
$250 = Funds guidance calls and in-person consultations to provide support and resources to
individuals and families impacted by disabilities and related challenges
YOUR SPONSORSHIP… contributes to Sangha Education Center’s sustainability, expanding our reach to greater numbers within our community of care, cooperation, and compassion. We offer various sponsorship options for individuals or businesses able to provide these levels of support.
All gifts, large or small have positive impact! View how you can contribute to our heart-centered mission during this time of giving. Your generosity plays a critical role in the lives of our young people, families, and community.
Grateful for your support! Please DONATE today!
Christine and the Sangha Team